Some documents are in PDF format. To read these files you need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
If you experience difficulties to open a file in your browser window do the following:
- Select the file you wish to download from the Internet.
- Right-click with your mouse on the file name.
- A menu will appear on your screen, select 'Save Target as
- A temporary window will appear displaying the file download process.
- A "Save as" window will appear. Select a directory on your computer (i.e. My Documents) to save the file in.
- Open the file from the directory on your computer.
- Elliot Mabuso (Construction Project Manager)
Tel: 012 406-1525
E mail: email@example.com