- Green Building Framework
- Agrément South Africa Bill
- Memorandum on the Objects of the Agrément South Africa Bill, 2014
- Expropriation Bill, 2015
- Memorandum on the Objects of the Bill
- Whistle-Blowing Policy
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption Strategy
- Built Environment Professions (Bep) Policy 2014
- Disability Policy Guideline - 2010
- Government Immovable Asset management Act (GIAMA)19 of 2007
- Government-Wide Immovable Asset Management Policy - 2005
- Creating an Enabling Environment for Reconstruction Growth and Development in the Construction Industry - 1997 - White Paper
- Public Works towards the 21st Century - 1997 - White Paper
These documents are in PDF format. To read these files you need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
If you experience difficulties to open a file in your browser window do the following:
- Select the file you wish to download from the Internet.
- Right-click with your mouse on the file name.
- A menu will appear on your screen, select 'Save Target as
- A temporary window will appear displaying the file download process.
- A "Save as" window will appear. Select a directory on your computer (i.e. My Documents) to save the file in.
- Open the file from the directory on your computer.