Convenient access to dignified public services.
Effective management of the State’s immovable assets to contribute towards economic and social development and transformation of the built environment.
The Property Management Trading Entity’s (PMTE’s) values align with the values espoused in the Constitution. The core values that underpin the culture of the PMTE are:
- Innovation: by tirelessly seeking opportunities for service delivery improvement by thinking freely and not bound by old, non-functional, or limiting structures, rules and practices.
- Integrity: by consistently honouring our commitments, upholding ethical, honest behaviour through transparent communication.
- Motivation: by having an attitude that brings out our best efforts and actions toward the realisation of organisational goals.
- Professionalism: by treating our clients with respect and reliably delivering against expectations.
- Accountability: by discharging our duties in a responsible manner in compliance with the relevant laws.
- Results-orientated: by knowing what results are important and focusing resources to achieve them.
- Teamwork: by respecting diversity while sharing a common purpose and working together in cooperation with each other.